LATROUPE LA GRANJA (BILBAO, SPAIN)
Job Type:
paid
Contact Info:
[email protected]
  • Author
    Aida Caneda
    Participant

WARM, OUTGOING, AUTHENTIC, PASSIONATE, AND INSPIRING. RAISE YOUR HAND IF THAT´S YOU!

Want to work as a receptionist?

Come work with us!

Are you ready to blend hotel quality with hostel experience to redesign accommodation appealing to all generations? Because this is what we aim to do at Latroupe.

We are looking for a great new team member to join our team as a Staff Member in our 200 beds new generation Hostel in BILBAO. The mix of private and shared rooms will provide an aspirational and flexible spot for young-at-heart travelers in the city. As Staff Member you need to be comfortable with changing tasks and taking charge.

We need people that want to be a part of creating a culture and becoming a part of a family – it’s not just a job. We need people who enjoy human interaction and who do not mind varying working hours as this is a part of our industry.

Does this sound cool to you? Continue reading. Depending on the job, the tasks will include but not be limited to:

– assisting with check-in, check out, and all our guests may need

– excellent customer service

– handle and organize big groups

– help our guests with museums, sites and shopping in the city (you’re the expert) Not a job for the passive ones…

– back office work (answering calls, responding to emails, handling existing or future reservations).

Genevieve Hero
    Participant

Hello

I am Gen, I’m 28 and from the UK. I am looking for some sort-term hostel work in Spain. I am available immediately after Christmas until March 2024.

My work experience is mostly in administrative work where I am very proficient in Outlook, Excel and Windows and Mac operating systems. As a small business owner, I also have a lot of experience in marketing and creating digital and print content using programmes such as Canva. However, I am also good with my hands and I enjoy to cook, paint, clean and organise so I’m sure any task would be just fine for me!

Noa Suurland
    Participant

Hi there, we are two enthusiastic travellers, Noa (female, Dutch, aged 20) and Rio (male, French/English, aged 21), both fluent in English and equipped with extensive experience in hospitality and volunteering. Currently, we are seeking full-time live-in employment in the hospitality sector from February onwards.

We are dedicated individuals with a strong work ethic, and we are also adaptable, open, and very sociable in our approach. Having navigated a variety of environments during our travels across Europe,, we are well-suited to a wide range of jobs within the hospitality industry. Our versatility is further demonstrated by our experience in both lively social settings and high-quality restaurant and award winning hospitality venues.

Key experiences that we bring to the table include catering, reception work, bar service, and housekeeping.

We are enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to your team and thank you for considering our application. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss how our abilities align with the needs of your establishment.

Best regards

Rio & Noa

Alice Belli
    Participant

Hello,
    my name is Alice, 32 years, from Italy! After having been living in Rome for more than 10 years (studying and working), in February 2022 I decided to quit my permanent job and take a career break to travel and volunteer around the world. Drop everything and go is what I really needed! The time spent abroad travelling, working and volunteering is an occasion of growth and cultural enrichment. What better way to discover this strange, crazy but wonderful world! Now I am looking for a new working adventure for the next 2024 season to come, with focus abroad. I am a resourceful and enthusiastic worker, outgoing, extrovert and active person with experience in a variety of fields: customer service, food service, back-office and front office, administration… Expert in dealing with the public. Able to communicate and collaborate effectively and positively; to work hard in any role and be committed to achieving results. Reliable and always looking for opportunities that could enrich the wealth of knowledge and the skill set. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Best.
    Alice

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.