1 reply
Location / Hostel:
Barcelona/Kabul Party Hostel
Job Type:
paid
Contact Info:
[email protected]
  • Author

We are currently seeking self-motivated and enthusiastic receptionist with commitment to provide an excellent customer service to join our team.

You will be part of our professional and dedicated team and will welcome guests from all over the world and ensure they have a comfortable stay. We are looking friendly candidates with excellent customer service skills who enjoy working in a casual but professional workplace.

Routine Responsibilities:
    • Full reception service to hostel guests including check-in/out, handling customer enquiries and providing information, guidance and support for guests and their onward travels and general customer service.
    Suitable applicant will have:
    . Experience with PMS Will be valued
    • Worked successfully in a receptionist role, at least 1 year of experience within the hospitality industry.
    • Excellent communication skills and ability to work as team as well as without supervision.
    • Flexible approach to work in order to support the Youth Hostel including on weekends.
    • Experience with PMS Reservation systems for at least 1 year.

The following skills sets and experience would be an advantage:
    • A good knowledge of the local and surrounding area, to be able to deliver first class guest information and help with travel planning as well as giving our guests inspiration on how to make the most of their stay in the area.

Genevieve Hero
    Participant

Hello

I am Gen, I’m 28 and from the UK. I am looking for some sort-term hostel work in Spain. I am available immediately after Christmas until March 2024.

My work experience is mostly in administrative work where I am very proficient in Outlook, Excel and Windows and Mac operating systems. As a small business owner, I also have a lot of experience in marketing and creating digital and print content using programmes such as Canva. However, I am also good with my hands and I enjoy to cook, paint, clean and organise so I’m sure any task would be just fine for me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.