Frankfurt
Job Type:
paid
Contact Info:
[email protected]
  • Author
    Yuze Ednay
    Participant

Our hostel needs extra hands. If you want to work in a good environment, work with international people and have lots of fun it might be the job for you!!

Apply here:[email protected]

Genevieve Hero
    Participant

Hello

I am Gen, I’m 28 and from the UK. I am looking for some sort-term hostel work in Spain. I am available immediately after Christmas until March 2024.

My work experience is mostly in administrative work where I am very proficient in Outlook, Excel and Windows and Mac operating systems. As a small business owner, I also have a lot of experience in marketing and creating digital and print content using programmes such as Canva. However, I am also good with my hands and I enjoy to cook, paint, clean and organise so I’m sure any task would be just fine for me!

Noa Suurland
    Participant

Hi there, we are two enthusiastic travellers, Noa (female, Dutch, aged 20) and Rio (male, French/English, aged 21), both fluent in English and equipped with extensive experience in hospitality and volunteering. Currently, we are seeking full-time live-in employment in the hospitality sector from February onwards.

We are dedicated individuals with a strong work ethic, and we are also adaptable, open, and very sociable in our approach. Having navigated a variety of environments during our travels across Europe,, we are well-suited to a wide range of jobs within the hospitality industry. Our versatility is further demonstrated by our experience in both lively social settings and high-quality restaurant and award winning hospitality venues.

Key experiences that we bring to the table include catering, reception work, bar service, and housekeeping.

We are enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to your team and thank you for considering our application. We look forward to the opportunity to discuss how our abilities align with the needs of your establishment.

Best regards

Rio & Noa

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.