The Flying Pig Uptown in Amsterdam looking for a Piggy Volunteer! :)

Home Forums Job Offers The Flying Pig Uptown in Amsterdam looking for a Piggy Volunteer! :)

3 voices
3 replies
Location / Hostel:
Job Type:
Contact Info:
  • Author
    Slaven Kraljevic
    Participant

Hi guys,

we are looking for a volunteer at The Flying Pig Uptown in Amsterdam.

This is essentially a position for people who are coming to Amsterdam and need somewhere to stay while looking for permanent accommodation and work, or who are just looking to extend their time in Amsterdam with a minimum of costs.

It’s an unpaid position in which people help out for about 30 hours per week. The work in the hostel will be mainly cleaning and breakfast and will be spread over 6 shifts in 5 days. In exchange for your work you can stay here for free and get breakfast every morning. Of course there are a few more benefits like €21 per week do to some groceries and a couple of cold beers every day! 😉

The whapper-job is for a minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 2 months to begin with, but can sometimes be extended or transferred to a paid contract depending on vacancies.

You do need a EU-Passport

Nikoletta Bugyiás
    Participant

Hey-Hey,
    I passed the information to our volunteers – if someone wants to continue their journey in Amsterdam, I will let you know 🙂

Esperanza Chacon
    Participant

Hola, estoy interesada. Donde me puedo comunicar?

Esperanza Chacon
    Participant

Hi, i’m still interested, where can i contact u?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.